Tip: You can create a free listing by clicking on the "Self-Service" link for your country.
Service in Germany:
Phone: +49 89 189 47 66 - 60
Fax: +49 89 189 47 66 - 26
Free listing and changes
Our customer service will be available to take your calls during the following office hours:
Mo - Fr, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (CET)
CEO: Andreas Stahl
Registered office Munich
Registration Court Munich, HRB 181699
Phone: +49 89 189 47 66 - 20
Fax: +49 89 189 47 66 - 26
We check and update the information on our webpages on a regular basis. Despite our diligence, information can sometimes change.
We assume no liability for the up-to-dateness, correctness, and completeness of the information provided. This also applies to websites referenced via hyperlinks. We are not responsible for the contents of websites accessed through said links. These links must be considered and understood as references to sources of information on the Internet. All brand names used are the property of the corresponding trademark owner, and their use is permitted only in compliance with the laws governing copyrights and trademark rights.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided.
The content and layout featured on these webpages are protected by copyright. The reproduction of information and data, especially the use of texts, text sections, and images, requires previous written consent from us.
We run Business Pages for the following countries::
- Famous Tower Bridge in the evening, London, England © Samot
- Clyde arc bridge at night © Grant Glendinning
- BIRMINGHAM, UK - JANUARY 30: Night scene in downtown Birmingham, UK on January 30, 2012 with the parish church St. George in the Bullring and the Selfridges Department Store. © Mihai-Bogdan Lazar
- Manchester Townhall © mrmichaelangelo
- Bristol Cathedral seen from College square, Bristol, UK. © antb
- Nottingham Caslte, main entrance, Nottinghamshire © Darren Green
- Leeds Castle mirrored in surrounding Water © Henk Vrieselaar
- Sheffield Tram Bridge and lines by night © Jon Le-Bon
- View of liverpool waterfront from the windows of Liverpool museum at the docks © Shahid Ali Khan
- Normanton Church at Rutland Water © Simon Clay
- Edinburgh Castle on Castle Rock in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK against dark rainclouds © jan kranendonk
- The historic Calshot Castle built on Calshot Spit on the edge of the Solent near Fawley to guard the entrance to Southampton Water. © Helen Hotson
- aerial view of Norwich Cathedral © Neil Mitchell
- View at the Queen's University of Belfast in rainy day © Serg Zastavkin
- Mow Cop Castle in Biddulph © Paul Stringer
- Tyne bridge framed with leaves / View of the iconic Tyne bridge with Gateshead Sage below it © Dave Head